I MADE IT! It’s hard to believe that the time is here. I can’t believe it. I am nervous and already had my cry. It was the tired and stress relief cry. It was all my anxiety and lies of the enemy that came fresh into my mind. It’s so good to cry. While those things still come to mind, they aren’t as loud as they used to be. I try not to dwell on them as much. I’m sure there will be more challenges. Right now, I’m way too excited to be here to make a proper adjustment. Just wait til 3 weeks from now.
Just being here reminds me that the Lord is faithful in His promises even when I wasn’t faithful time and time again. It’s a little embarrassing how long it took me to get that He wasn’t going to let me down. I was angry at Him for life circumstances and yet He still said, “Wait, I’ve got this.” because He knew better than I. I am so thankful to be here and I don’t want to waste a single minute.
I don’t have much of an update but I do have prayer requests.
- Pray for me as I’m learning about who God is and His heart. To be honest, I already know some of what we’ve learned and felt prideful about it. I caught myself several times already in class today thinking, “yeah yeah, I know this…” I’ve had to quiet my thoughts. “Yes, you do already know this but what else can you learn?” Sure enough, I learned a few new things.
- Pray that I can find the quiet moments when I’m busy doing “work duties”. Pray that my work duties partner will also find the quiet moments. Yes they make us work. Honestly, it’s something that I need to learn. Yes, I’ve been in the work force but there is something to be gained in the doing manual labor.
- Speaking of manual labor, pray that God will give me supernatural strength. Being anemic, I need every strength that’s available for this season.
- Pray also for opportunities to reach out to people and that I’ll be bold. There are times where I want to speak but I’m scared.
- Pray for the girls and guys here. Most of them are fresh out of high school and college and a lot of them are on their own for the first time. Pray for comfort and peace. It’s a scary but necessary step.
Thanks for your prayers and support. I still need it. If anyone want to support me, you can email me at email@example.com for more info.